Following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of this website.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through or used in connection with NSBC NEWS sites, including, but not limited to, news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos and the like, as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by NSBC NEWS and its affiliated companies. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to any of the sites owned and operated by The NSBC NEWS, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from NSBC NEWS and that you do not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by NSBC NEWS. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of NSBC NEWS. The permitted use described in this Paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with these Terms of Service.
You may not, for example, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without written permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through NSBC NEWS, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of The NSBC NEWS in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others outside your household may not access NSBC NEWS using your name in whole or in part without your permission. If you believe someone has accessed your member name and/or password without your authorization, e-mail us immediately. NSBC NEWS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
License to NSBC NEWS
By posting a message, uploading a file, providing information to, communicating with, or otherwise placing any material on our websites, you are granting NSBC NEWS and its affiliated newspapers, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology or any kind now existing or developed in the future. All rights in this term are granted without the requirement for additional compensation of any sort to you and without further permission required.
Services offered by NSBC NEWS or any of its affiliated sites may include a variety of features, such as message boards, photo galleries, comments and other interactive features which will allow feedback to NSBC NEWS and real-time interaction between users. These features are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share ideas and information. NSBC NEWS cannot and does not monitor all of the material posted or transmitted by users and third party information providers.
It is a condition of your use of these Services that you exercise your best judgment and do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user(s) from using and enjoying the Service.
- Post any material that contains vulgar, profane, abusive, hateful or racist language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, or attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- Post any material that is threatening, false, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, unfair, and inaccurate, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual, community, association, business or group.
- Violate any right of NSBC NEWS or any of its affiliates.
- Post any material that discriminates, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Post any material that contains or links to viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Use or attempt to use another's identity, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Services.
- Post any material that includes copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without express permission of the owner of the material.
- Post any material that includes advertisements, promotions, or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose, if available.
- Post any material that violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
- NSBC NEWS reserves the right to delete any communications at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content. NSBC NEWS also reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in NSBC NEWS sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
While NSBC NEWS use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. NSBC NEWS does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. NSBC NEWS has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
Because services provided by NSBC NEWS may include links and pointers to Internet sites, content and services provided by third parties. Neither NSBC NEWS, its parent or subsidiary companies nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through NSBC NEWS or on a website linked to by NSBC NEWS. The content on this site and any third-party sites are provided "as is", "as available" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NSBC NEWS disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. NSBC NEWS does not warrant that this website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All Services are provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, or for commercial use. Stock and mutual fund quotes, and related financial news stories may be delayed at least 20 minutes, as may be required by the stock exchanges and/or the financial information services. The Service should not be used in any high risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances or business may result if an error occurs. You expressly assume all risk for such use.
In no event, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NSBC NEWS, its subsidiary and parent company or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages including, without limitation, damages related to unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the content or any errors or omissions in the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or those that result from the use of, or the inability to use, NSBC NEWS materials, products or services, or third party materials, products or services made available through NSBC NEWS. You specifically acknowledge and agree that NSBC NEWS are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.